To make your entries, please visit our online entry system. Information on navigating the system can be found here.
£9 per INDIVIDUAL Entry & £30 per TEAM entry
If the event is cancelled full refunds will be made.
Questions concerning the online entry system should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any further questions can be sent to Bodo Schulenburg (email@example.com).
'How to pay' can be found on the registration system, after entries have been completed.
THIS PAYMENT MUST BE RECEIVED AND CLEARED BEFORE THE DATE OF THE COMPETITION – IF NOT ATHLETES WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RACE.
J11-13 adaptive - 2 minutes
J14-16 adaptive - 4 minutes
J17-18 adaptive - 2km
Adult adaptive - 2km
J9 - 2x1minute
J10 - 2 minutes
J11 - 2 minutes
J12 - 2 minutes
J13 - 3 minutes
J14 - 4 minutes
J15 - 5 minutes
J16 - 2km
J17-18 - 2km
Adult - 2km
Coaches race - 250m
J11+ adaptive - 2km
J9 - 1km
J10 - 1km
J11 - 1km
J12 - 2km
J13 - 2km
J14 - 2km
J15 - 3km
J16 - 3km
J17/18 - 3km
The finalised event timetable can be found here (updated 04/02/2020).
1. All participants must be members of a British Rowing affiliated club, OR:-
Must be members of another Sports Club affiliated to its Governing Body, OR:-
Must be members of a school and be insured accordingly.
2. Participants must not touch the monitor, if they do so they will be disqualified.
3. The entry form must contain detail of the athlete’s projected time/distance if requested.
4. The competition organiser reserves the right to cap entries in the event of over-subscription.
5. All competitors must wear non-marking shoes or trainers.
6. Age categories are based on the British Rowing rule 3-3-3c.
7. Headphones/personal music players are not permitted during races.
8. After an athlete has completed their race, they must remain on/by their machine until told they may leave by an adjudicator.
1. Four competitors per team with one ergo between them.
2. Each person must row, but may change over at any point.
3. It is the responsibility of the team to keep the ergometer stationary and help with changeovers i.e. holding feet etc.
4. All team members must row but there are no maximum number of changes.
5. Teams of 3 may take part if illness strikes but in this event the full distance must still be completed by the team.
Adaptive events will be arranged for the events shown above according to demand. Please note that all adaptive athletes requiring aids to enable them to use the Concept 2 Ergometer MUST BRING THEIR OWN EQUIPMENT WITH THEM. This equipment must be capable of being fitted to and taken away from the ergometer very easily.
© Copyright 2022 Hinksey Sculling School. Powered by Airsquare.