CANCELLED Marlow Spring Regatta CANCELLED
Monday 7th May
Message from the organisers: We regret to have to inform you that due to the conditions in the trailer field / boating meadow the Organising Committee has today (Thursday 3rd May) reluctantly taken the decision to cancel Marlow Spring Regatta.
Entries for a similar event, Marlow Town Regatta (Saturday 16th June), open on Monday. If you would like to transfer your registration(s) to this competition, please email Alice by Sunday evening (6th May). Entry fees will otherwise be refunded.
No training on Monday due to the Bank Holiday.
Athletes should arrive at the trailer two hours before their time trial to rig their boats (allow fifteen minutes to find the trailer). The trailer will arrive at 7am for the first time trials. Those in the morning division must also arrive promptly at 7am in order to rig your boats in time to race.
Crews will race down the course two or three abreast, the winner of each heat will go to the final.
The provisional timetable can be found here, this may change before the day so the race website should be your final reference point for arrival and racing times.
Please ensure that you have read the following documents before arriving:
Instructions to competitiors
Cox: Caleb Pell
Cox: Alice Channon