2019 Event Details
The 2019 regatta will take place on 8th June 2019.
Photos from Blenheim Palace Junior Regatta 2018 can be found here.
Keep up to date by following us on twitter with the handle @blenheimregatta
General Regatta Information
- Blenheim Palace Junior Regatta is a multi-lane race with three racing lanes available.
- The course is approximately 500m long.
- Races will be started with a free-standing start: there are no stakeboats.
- All enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For documents relating to the 2019 event, please scroll to the bottom of the page.
For the 2019 event, spectators will be granted entry to the Blenheim Park and Gardens free-of-charge.
Those wishing to take advantage of this must register in advance of the event through this link.
Spectators are advised to register early, as there will be a limit on numbers. Anyone arriving on the day without a PDF ticket (spectators) or wearable wristband (athletes and coaches) will be required to pay the ordinary entry fee.
Conditions of Entry
- Blenheim Palace Junior Regatta is held under British Rowing Rules of Racing and RowSafe: Guide to Safe Practice in Rowing.
- All entries should be made through BROE. Payment via BROE is preferred (if you wish to pay by BACS please contact us).
- All events are subject to a minimum of three confirmed entries; events with fewer entries may not be run.
- If an event is under-subscribed, scullers may be placed in a higher category. Crews involved will be contacted first.
- Entries must be paid in order to be confirmed.
- If an event is oversubscribed, the committee reserve the right to run two separate events with two winners.
- Crew acceptance or rejection emails will be emailed to the club contact on BROE as soon as possible after the closing date.
- Morning and afternoon divisions are available, no doubling up of any kind (competitors, boats, coxes, equipment) within a division.
- In the event of cancellation a proportion of the fee may be returned.
The following events are on offer during the AM and PM divisions:
Important Documents (last updated 11:30 6th June 2018):
- Site Map